Prescriptions ordered for collection will be generated at the Portland site, please collect from there.
We no longer take repeat prescription orders over the phone.
There are a number of options available to order your repeat prescriptions
You can order your repeat prescription directly through this site. Click here and you will be taken to our online system (registration required).
- Select option '2' when telephoning the surgery to use the automated system (registration required).
- Tick the appropriate medication on your prescription slip and hand it in (or post) to the practice
Once ordered there are several options to get your prescription
- You can collect your prescription in person
- We can post your prescription to you if you supply a stamped addressed envelope
- The local pharmacies provide a service where your prescriptions are ready to collect direct from them in 48 hours
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account
Please note: if you order your prescription for collection via the website, it will be generated at the Portland site