To provide and deliver comprehensive community health care that anticipates and responds to the needs of the patient
Service - To make service a key principal of the practice
Innovative - To embrace clinical innovation
Support - To support a knowledgeable, skilled and caring medical and administrative team
Value - To deliver value added care to the individual and population
1. To provide the highest quality evidence based health care available to its patients with a well trained and motivated primary health care team.
2. To continue to develop the primary health care team and its individual members..
3. To provide seamless care for our patients with a multidisciplinary approach.
4. To embrace clinical innovation and to recognise the expertise of the team members and utilise these skills for the benefit of the patients.
5. To provide comprehensive community health care that anticipates and responds to the needs of the patient.
6. To welcome and treat our patients with dignity and respect ensuring that each receives the very best service.
7. To listen to our patients, address their needs and endure they feel part of the health care decisions.